Junior Executive - Accounts Services
Brief description :
- Assisting in the financial data analysis by consolidating data from various source points.
- Analyzing & reporting for the purpose of providing useful insight to the relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and suggest suitable solutions based on the analyzed data to the concerned stakeholders.
- Preparing summary presentations to support the management decision making process.
- Providing meaningful, concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent from any recognized university
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the BPO industry handling financial processing and reporting.
- Sound knowledge of Balance sheet including Ledger analysis and reporting.
- Experience with financial and accounting systems
- Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to understand financial results for forecasting, variance analysis and preparing reports
- Advanced knowledge of working with MS office