Brief description :
- Work closely with the development, marketing and CRO teams implementing SEO best practice
- Generate ideas and running experiments to further optimise indexing and visibility.
- Develop and maintain standards to produce SEO optimised pages and content static pages, dynamic pages and Wordpress pages. Also includes schema, XML site maps etc
- Prepare SEO related KPIs and related metrics.
- Conduct proactive diagnostic reporting using tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, AWR, Botify, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Big Query and Data Studio.
- Keeping pace with SEO trends through continual research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of SEO experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly numerate with some experience of data science and experimentation.
- Understand search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors are up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of web server, log file analysis and search engines technologies.