IT Infrastructure (Systems & Security) Engineer
Brief description :
· Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
· Industry: IT training and services
· Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration , Security
· Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
· Joining Time: Should be able to join immediately
Educational Qualification : Should be a graduate in BSC Computer Science/Polytechnic or Diploma
Job Description : The ideal candidate should have problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure, service mindedness / high value on customer satisfaction and should have professional competencies listed below to perform the job effectively.
· Min 3+ years of experience in handling Network / Security & Systems
· Direct experience in creating and administering LAN/WAN environments.
· Experience with operating systems such as Linux, Windows Server/client OS, and virtualization technologies.
· Technical experience and skill securing operating systems such as Linux, Windows Server/client OS, and virtualization technologies.
· Experience applying security lockdown policies to operating systems through group policy and local settings.
· Experience applying software patch/antivirus updates/backups.
· Experience configuring and maintaining Firewall/VPN configuration.
· Experience developing scripts to automating various auditing tasks.
· Experience developing and maintaining Data Loss Prevention strategies
· Experience maintaining configuration management of system assets.
· Coordinate procurements, installations, upgrades, and other services as needed.
· Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols