Brief description :
Job Description – Java Lead(work location: Infopark Kochi)
Java Leads design, develop, test, implement and maintain new and existing modules in the application. They review the requirements, create the implementation plan and develop the same. They should review and guide the team members to ensure quality deliverables.
Following are the primary tasks of the Java Lead:
- Co-ordinate with the onsite leads for understanding the requirements,
- Review of requirements and raise clarifications
- Creation of implementation plans, design
- Review of the team deliverables
- Initiatives to increase the productivity of the team by using tools, processes.
- At least 6 years of strong working experience in Java Enterprise Applications, Web Applications.
- Strong experience in designing web application, creating Implementation.
- Experience working on frameworks such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Experience working on XML, Metadata.
- Experience in web services.
- Prior onsite experience with US, European clients.
- Knowledge in insurance domain is desirable.
- Being proactive & self-motivated.
- Being a good communicator, both written and spoken.
- Having methods for problem solving.
- Having documentation and organisational skills.
- Having analytical thinking abilities.
- Being able to plan technical solutions.
- Having a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Being deadline oriented.
Walk in venue
Date: 3rd to 7th April 2017
Time: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Venue : 8th floor,Lulu Cyber Tower,Infopark,Kochi