Brief description :
Job Location: Trivandrum
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Experience in technical and functional business
- Plan and facilitate requirements sessions to identify and validate requirements with business stakeholders.
- Gather business requirements from customer through interactions with business users and key project sponsors.
- Collaborate with internal team/BA team members to identify gaps and dependencies in customer requirements.
- Support the QA organization during user acceptance testing to ensure solutions meet the business requirements.
- Engage in extensive documentation and analyse business requirements.
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate product utilization to ensure appropriate and efficient use of applications.
- Manage and communicate requirements including requirements prioritization, requirements changes, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with monitoring and analysing service levels. Ensure that knowledge and support documents are developed and maintained in the best interest of the project.
- Provide adequate training to customer and key user group as deem fit.
- Analyse current business processes of the customer and product fitment.
- Participate in strategic discussions to determine long range business solutions.
- Participate in Product Status meetings, active member of project teams.
- Conduct data audit in the system and recommend remedial action as deemed appropriate.
- To be the single point of contact for all customer and project activities.
- Perform ad-hoc production support by responding to user requests.
- Good to have a Bachelor’s degree in MIS/business management or similar degree.
- Demonstrable experience with two or more web/systems programming languages. Sound understanding of technology like sql, html, xml, reporting tools will be a plus.
- Ability to write queries, understanding of tables, views, stored procedures, and keys.
- Be able to work within limited time restraints and strict deadlines. Be able to perform duties without immediate supervision.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills with problem-solving and inter-personal skills.
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio with presentation skills.
- Should be innovative, creative, quick thinker, fast learner, and a team player with a strong customer service focus.