UI/UX Designer | UI/UX Lead
Brief description :
- Create visually engaging, aesthetically pleasing and enviable designs for the web and mobile applications.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Translating wireframes into visual design consistent with branding requirements.
- Create branding elements, high-quality reusable patterns, and assets for various products.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, user-friendly, easy-to-use software.
- Fulfilling several requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Comfortable in using PhotoShop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign etc with jargons such as typography, iconography, colour, space, and texture to create a compelling visual experience.
- Passionate about Human-centered Design and someone who will strive to be super empathetic with different classes of users.
- A design thinker and problem-solver with the ability to stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Drawing/Illustration Skills/Video Filming/Editing capabilities is an added advantage.