Visual Designer- Kochi location
Brief description :
- Create visually engaging, aesthetically pleasing and enviable designs for the web and mobile applications.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Translating wireframes into visual design consistent with branding requirements.
- Create branding elements, high-quality reusable patterns, and assets for various products.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, user-friendly, easy-to-use software.
- Fulfilling several requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Occasionally, you also get to design marketing materials.
- A design thinker and problem-solver.
- Comfortable using PhotoShop/Sketch/Illustrator/InDesign and with jargons such as typography, iconography, colour, space, and texture to create a compelling visual experience.
- Passionate about Human-centered Design and someone who will strive to be super empathetic with different classes of users.
- Ability to define or understand the client’s brand guidelines clearly and how it can be applied to the product in hand.
- Ability to stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Self-learner, ability to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Attention to detail and open mind to feedback
- Drawing/Illustration Skills/Video Filming/Editing capabilities is an added advantage