Associate Software Engineer-Trainee
Brief description :
Analysis, Design and Development of various software applications.
BE/B.Tech with 70% aggregate or MCA with 75% aggregate 2017 batch
• Excellent analytical and programming skills.
• Extensive knowledge in object oriented analysis and design concepts and design patterns.
• Good knowledge of all phases in SDLC.
• Excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written.
• Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
• Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges. Be a good team player.
• Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
• Candidate must be willing to work in any location as per business needs