Brief description :
- Upgrades system hardware and software components as required
- Keep accurate and current backup files of all important data on the shared corporate network.
- Assists with system troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems
- Involved in administration of Linux & Windows servers
- To Deal with basic administrative duties
- Implement password authentication to keep unauthorized users from accessing sensitive data files
- Modify security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, and change user access status.
- Perform risk assessments and tests on running data processing activities and security measures.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Setup security policies for users. A system admin must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
- Password and identity management
- Assisting management personnel in wide variety of workplace responsibilities.
- Good interaction abilities and professional personal display.
Handle Linux Servers - Mail, Git, Database, MySql, VPS etc
Handle Windows Server - Server 2012
Experience in Scripting - 1 or More (Shell, Python, Ruby etc)
Experience in Automation using one or more tools
Firewall - 2 or More (iptables, ufw, firewalld, pfSense or any others)
Experience in working CLI
Knoweldge in securing networks, data, systems
Software & Hardware Upgrade, Troubleshooting skills
Willingness to work in shifts
Male candidates with 1 Year Experience in Linux system administration & network security only need to apply.
Qualification: Any Degree
Immediate Requirement. No : of Vacancy – 3 Nos
Email your resume with recent photograph and subject line as “BIZ/03/17 - Network Engineer”.