Brief description :
Designation: Sitecore Developer
Technical Skills: Sitecore, NET, C#
We are looking for experienced sitecore developer for a large Swiss corporation. Potential onsite travel also available to Switzerland as a part of project implementation.
- As a Sitecore Developer.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for Sitecore version 7 or 8 websites using latest industry standards and best practices, including Continuous Integration.
- Design software application components using ASP.NET, MVC (C#) and other programming tools.
- Execute maintenance and bug fixes to existing platforms and applications.
- Triage and resolve issues reported on existing systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Continuously learn new techniques and technologies to share with the team.
- In the projects you take over the responsibility for the technical solution and accompany the customer as a contact for technical concerns.
- Your main tasks in the project include designing the software architecture and implementing sophisticated applications.
- Versatile projects based on the Sitecore Experience Platform
- The ability to contribute to Open Source Projects
- You have a minimum of one to three years’ development experience using Sitecore CMS.
- You have experience working with pipelines, modules and connectors.
- You have experience with web development using ASP.NET, MVC (C#), SQL Server and web services.
- You have a working understanding of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration as well as Continuous Integration and basic network topologies.
- Ability to train and share knowledge with other employees on Sitecore is a must.
- Sitecore certification a plus.
Excellent communication skills in English.