Ruby on Rails : Senior Developer
Brief description :
Designation: Senior Software Engineer / Lead Software Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Minimum Qualification: BE/BTech, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any equivalent degree
· Participates in an active role during all phases of the SDLC cycle, including developing high level technical designs, database architecture, initial setup etc.
· Self-sufficient in reviewing and analyzing business/functional requirements and creating supporting project/task documentation such as low-level design documents, unit test cases, etc.
· Develop quality Ruby code as per latest best practices and methodologies within defined timelines.
· Develop product & its elements as per specifications received from the client
· Acquire required technical & domain knowledge of the product & its elements
· Maintain good documentation of tasks status
· Act as Development Lead on small initiatives
· Schedule and prioritize tasks to promote efficient use of time and maximize productivity.
· Ensure Code quality and monitor progress against schedule
· Work with Project Managers and other team members to assure accurate timelines and deliverables.
· Relentless commitment to meeting deadlines