Brief description :
Experience: 3+ years
Minimum Qualification: BE/BTech or any equivalent degree with high first class
- Quickly understands the business requirements.
- Prepare exact and detailed Functional Specification Documents, Requirement
- Specification documents.
- Interact with Clients and prepare a roadmap for Implementation of Software.
- Deals with clients - to identify problems, analyses, generates solutions and closely interacts with clients to test their applicability.
- Understand Technical implications/ process and life cycle stages.
- Interacts continuously with his/her counterparts in the team for analysis and generating solutions
- Closely work with development team to understand and clarify the functional requirements and ensure delivery in committed time.
- To suggest development team during development phase(s) to meet the business needs of clients.
- Responsible towards the configuration, de-bugging in case of errors, customization and maintenance of the solution.
- Capable to trace To and Fro data flow information from the source columns to the target application.
- Supporting the release team during software release and deployment process.
- Functional testing of software to provide bug free software to clients.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in diverse environments and tight schedules.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to conduct research and to process large amounts of information