Brief description :
- Experience in creating intelligent design solutions for mobile and web
- Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing Desired Skills & Experience
A minimum of 3 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus.