Sr.Software Engineer - PHP
Brief description :
- Front and backend development in PHP
- Working both as part of a team and individually to complete projects
- Maintain and improve existing software, architecture and applications
- Play a key role in developing great software
- Assist in all phases of product development lifecycle and ongoing release cycles
- Define and implement rollout and migration strategies for product enhancements including, where applicable, support for legacy features in use by clients
- 4 – 5 years PHP development commercial experience.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles and programming methodolo.
- IDX/RETS (MLS integration)
- WAMP experience and the ability to manage deployment, migration and upgrade rollouts.
- GIT experience
- MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter.
- Web Services
- MySQL, NoSQL.
- Ability to identify and communicate coding best practices.