Brief description :
- Daily tasks involve implementing user stories, fixing bugs, working on improving the architecture and performances of the web application
- Develop the highest quality code in both front-end and back-end that meets our product specifications and technical standards.
- Conduct unit testing and assist Quality Assurance staff to successfully complete QA and integration testing.
- Participate in daily scrums sharing knowledge, insights, techniques and humor in a convivial working environment
- Strong knowledge of Angular, HTML 5 , CSS 3, SQL, NOSQL technologies and standards
Education & Experience Requirements
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum 2 years of software development experience.
- Proven prior work experience developing large and complex applications in Online or Cloud environments.
- Relational database-driven and client/server application development experience.
- A solid understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Microsoft certification is a strong asset.
We want to hear from you if you are a team player with: a “can do” attitude and solid work practices solid oral and written communication skills problem identification, analysis and solving skills plan, prioritize and multi-tasking know-how And take pride in your work and enjoy a job superlatively done Free Parking