Brief description :
Full-stack Web Developer
1. Daily tasks involve implementing user stories, fixing bugs, working on improving the architecture and performances of the web application
2. Develop the highest quality code in both front-end and back-end that meets our product specifications and technical standards.
3. Conduct unit testing and assist Quality Assurance staff to successfully complete QA and integration testing.
4. Participate in daily scrums sharing knowledge, insights, techniques and humor in a convivial working environment
2. Strong knowledge of Angular, HTML 5 , CSS 3, SQL, NOSQL technologies and standards
Education & Experience Requirements
3. We want to hear from you if you have:
4. A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
5. A minimum 2 years of software development experience.
6. Proven prior work experience developing large and complex applications in Online or Cloud environments.
7. Relational database-driven and client/server application development experience.
8. A solid understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
9. Experience working with version control systems.
Microsoft certification is a strong asset
We want to hear from you if you are a team player with: a “can do” attitude and solid work practices solid oral and written communication skills problem identification, analysis and solving skills plan, prioritize and multi-tasking know-how And take pride in your work and enjoy a job superlatively done Free Parking