Brief description :
- Experience in creating intelligent design / development solutions for mobile and web
- Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in creating intelligent developement solutions for mobile and web
- Experience in creating style guides and graphic assets
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks
- Experienced with responsive/adaptive design
- Experienced with Frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS etcs
- Collaborating with a UX/UI team and working with developers to implement the design
- UX design skills are considered an asset
- Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor's/Master's/Diploma) is a definite plus.