Sr./Software Engineer : React.js
Brief description :
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux orRedux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON We Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter.
- Web Services
- MySQL, NoSQL.
- Ability to identify and communicate coding best practices.