Software Engineer - PHP
Brief description :
About Techversant Infotech "We are a global software solutions firm providing the full life cycle of capabilities from strategy through development, testing, maintenance and outsourcing. Techversant, offers expertize and consultation in multiple technology domains like - ColdFusion, Python, Django and Moodle. Open Source CMS technologies, Enhanced UI/UX, Custom Mobile Apps, are some of our notable forte. Our esteemed clients consist of both Small and Medium Business Ventures, located across North America, Europe and Australia. Our skilled team combined with their sound technological knowledge assures the transformation of client ideas into reality.
• Front and backend development in PHP
• Working both as part of a team and individually to complete projects
• Maintain and improve existing software, architecture and applications
• Play a key role in developing great software
• Assist in all phases of product development lifecycle and ongoing release cycles
• Define and implement rollout and migration strategies for product enhancements including, where applicable, support for legacy features in use by clients
• 1 – 2 years PHP development commercial experience.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles and programming methodology.
• IDX/RETS (MLS integration)
• WAMP experience and the ability to manage deployment, migration and upgrade r rollouts.
• GIT experience
• MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter.
• Web Services
• MySQL, NoSQL.
• Ability to identify and communicate coding best practices.