Associate / Technical Analyst
Brief description :
- Maintenance of 70% first line fix rate
- Call, Incident, Problem and Desktop Change Management through logging, escalation and resolution using Peregrine Service Centre and remote support tools, including the Knowledge Base, Wiki
- Raising accurate tickets within Service Centre
- Assignment of calls/ requests/ incidents to internal and external support teams where calls cannot be fixed by the Service Desk
- Incident management encompassing incidents assigned to other support teams
- Setting customer expectation by allocating an appropriate priority to an incident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrably high focus on customer service.
- Must have excellent interpersonal/customer liaison skills (telephone and face to face) as the role will come into contact with all levels within the business and IT.
- Must be a good team player.
- Flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude and willing to take responsibility.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to make decisions based on information available.
- Should have excellent probing and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and outlook
Walk in venue
Date : 29-Apr-17 (Saturday)
Venue : Allianz Cornhill,Thejaswini 3-floor,Technopark,Tvm
Time : 9.30am-1.00pm