Brief description :
The right person will be a hands-on full stack java and web developer who is knowledgeable in enterprise architecture principles, proactive in supporting integration of multiple APIs and systems, and supporting customers and integration partners in multiple timezones.
Development will be in within the Node JS (server) and React JS(View).
No Of Positions : 6
Location : Bangalore
- Strong full stack technical credentials with 5+ years of experience
- Previous experience with systems integration projects
- Experienced in the usage and development of REST APIs
- Knowledge and experience in implementing commercial web applications
- Experienced with React.js and and Redux
- Experience working with agile methodologies, and have a TDD and BDD approach to software development and familiarity with testing frameworks and runners such as Mocha/Chai, Selenium, Geb etc.
- Writing testable object oriented software using best development practices
- Designing, building and maintaining developer-friendly HTTP-based APIs
- Agile methodologies and practices (including Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development
- Writing Clean Code & decoupled modules using the power of Design Patterns
- Pair Programming
- Experienced in designing scalable solutions, writing efficient code, optimizing performance and debugging issues
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to technical teams