Brief description :
Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Influence and lead efforts and processes for continuous deployment cycles and on-demand deployments.
- Collaborate with Operations engineers' in building appropriate monitoring and reporting infrastructure.
- Assist team in troubleshooting system issues in all environments.
- Drive resolution of issues identified via application and systems monitoring.
- Resolve emergent service problems and build automated tools to identify/prevent problem recurrence.
- Keep the release process agile and efficient.
- Work closely with engineering team delivering on-going releases and updates.
- Automate provisioning and integration tasks as required to build and deploy new code
- Build and maintain an automation framework.
- Create continuous integration scripts for automated code releases.
- Innovate new ways of doing things our current workflow, and look for exciting new continuous development improvements.
- Communicate with key stakeholders on infrastructure, deployments details, etc.
- Document processes, automation code and infrastructure.
Looking for candidates who can join us immediately.
- Familiar with monitoring tools (Nagios / Munin)
- Familiar with Jenkins, Chef / Puppet / Ansible
- Familiar with log and stats collection, graphing
- Comfortable with Linux commands (CentOS)
- Managed any webserver (Apache / Ngnix)
- Working with SMS gateways, ISDN, VOIP
- Experience with Mongodb Jira and Crowd