Brief description :
TKM Infotech has an immediate need for a .NET Team Lead. Using the latest web and mobile technologies, the team lead will promote and maintain a creative and productive development environment, answer coding questions, mentor developers, and set a high standard of work ethic and coding conventions for the rest of the development team to follow. The team lead will be responsible for delegating work to our .NET/Mobile developers, peer code reviews, project planning and architecting new projects, and ensuring work is completed on time and in accordance with our coding standards and best practices. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Knowledge of best practices concerning mobile UI development
- Knowledge of best practices concerning responsive design
- Experienced in SQL Server relational database queries and stored procedures
- Experience with .NET CMS architectures and platforms
- Experience with cross platform mobile application development tools
- Experience with website optimization (load/performance testing)
- Experience implementing solutions for traditional, hosted-ISP, virtualized environments, and for use in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure environments.
- Test-driven development and CI/CD experience.
- Experience working with hardware sensors ( weight, blood pressure) connected via serial, usb, or BLE.
- Nodejs experience is a plus.
- Design and development experience in large scale web and enterprise systems
- Experience in defining, designing for performance and other non-functional requirements
- Experience with web services and SOA to help implement scalable solutions with microservices, queues, logging frameworks, testing frameworks.
- Senior-level developer knowledge of .NET 4.0 concepts in C# - Generics, Linq, Design Patterns
- Experienced with building both iOS and Android applications. Familiar with the nuances between iOS, Android, and hybrid app development
- Mobile development knowledge including Android, iOS and Windows applications
- SQL query knowledge including stored procedures
- Knowledge of unit testing suites such as NUnit
- Experience consuming, developing/deploying RESTful web services and APIs
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web functions and standards.
- Ability to lead and mentor developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical peers
- Strong math and analytical skills with attention to detail