Brief description :
- Hands on experience on SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016.
- Create, optimize and maintain T-SQL as part of stored procedures, views, functions, and queries
- Develop and optimize Database objects/packages to meet business needs
- Tune and optimize SQL queries.
- Improve database performance
- Production Support/Maintenance of code and server as needed
- Prepare documentation and specifications
- Collaborate with application developers in the team and business users
- Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information
- Ability to learn and implement new tools or methodology as and when required in the project
- Basic DBA activities like Backup, restore, user creation and management, job Schedule and monitoring etc.
- Capable of trouble shooting common database issues.
- Solid acquaintance with Windows server and batch scripting.
- Experience Required 1-3 year
- Basic knowledge of MySQL or Oracle server
- Linux and shell scripting experience