Brief description :
QA Performance tester with at least 2 years experience in:
- Conduct system performance testing using open source tool like JMeter to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Conduct job training and provide assistance to Test Lead/Manager and other Test Engineers as needed.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
- Expertise in JMeter based performance testing.
- 2+ years’ experience in gathering performance requirements, building performance test plan, scenarios, scripting and deploying scripts for performance runs
- Proficient in both client side and server side performance testing.
- Proficient in performance reporting
- Knowledge of other tools such as loadrunner, Neoload , LoadUI