Brief description :
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Knowledge in Core Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android activities, fragments, Services and Broadcast Receivers
- Knowledge in Retrofit, Volley, SQLite, Butterknife and Opentok libraries.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience in Flavors and dimensions concepts in android.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications(FCM)
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience: 1-3 years
Please include the current salary, experience , Expected Salary and notice period