Brief description :
- Owns release package design, build and configuration of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning powered enterprise class software products
- Deals with release package testing to predefined acceptance criteria
- Deals with setting up of Automation and Performance testing labs in in-house as well as on cloud infrastructure
- Works closely with Architects in planning the release package for implementation
- Deals with communication, preparation and training
- Audits software before after the implementation of release package changes
- Deals with release, distribution and the installation of packaged software
- Ensures teams follow the organisation’s established policies and procedures
- Defining SMART KRAs for fellow team members to guide their activities hence enabling them to contribute beyond their level
- Generate and maintain various test reports like bug log, test log etc.
Release management experience.
- Experience in setting up performance testing labs.
- Experience in setting up Automation testing framework for complex enterprise applications.
- Experience in testing Big Data powered applications
- Experience in testing web applications
- Good Knowledge of software testing concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge about software development life cycle and testing life cycle.
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience in product base company.