Brief description :
- Design, code, test and debug new features and enhancement to Flytxt products over Big Data platform following best practices of agile software development
- Take advantage of new technologies and techniques in enterprise programming to keep Flytxt products at the forefront of mobile marketing and advertising technology
- Mentor software engineers in the team to contribute beyond their level and provide interesting challenges at all times to each individual to grow.
- Resolve technical issues and development impediments faced by team members.
- Assist in continuously optimizing software engineering processes with latest tools and practices to allow for agile, responsive and cost effective delivery of technology
- 4+ years of experience in Java/J2EE
- Solid understanding of fundamental computer science concepts: Data structures, Algorithms, Concurrency· Skills in UML & Design Patterns.
- Excellent understanding of J2EE Patterns and Frameworks
- Thorough understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge in Big data technologies.
- Knowledge in RDBMS
- Working knowledge in application and web servers like JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache etc
- Profiling and Performance Tuning experience.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development process