Brief description :
Sales Executive ( with IT B2B experience)
HostDime is a global datacenter with private datacenters in 7 international locations. Presently it is ranked among the top 20 web server hosting businesses in the India. HostDime.com has currently host over 5,000,000 domains. Due in part to our state-of-the-art custom developed monitoring systems, innovative solutions and continuous data center improvements, our company is more than prepared to meet the needs of our clientele.
Job code : JRFRTECHSALES
No. Of Vacancies: 2 Nos.
- Relationship building.
- Researching the market and related products.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way to all inbound and outbound sales including tele-conferences, Live chats, emails and direct meets.
- Clear understanding of Technical terms ( We prefer someone with Computer Science as major in Bachelor's degree and have passion towards Sales ).
- Good knowledge in promotions through social media like Facebook, linked In, Google AdWords etc.
Typical activities for sales executives generally include:
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Cold calling to arrange direct meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email, phone enquiries and live chats.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and sales lead closures.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Skill in price negotiations with the customers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Inventory management.
- Maintaining and up to date records of all enquiries and sale lead closures.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate,rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Training the junior team members in sales skills.
- We are looking for candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science ( B.Tech ( CSE/IT), BCA, MCA ) with strong passion towards sales.
- MBA/ PGDM (Marketing) with 1+ experience in IT sales, online promotions, lead generation, cold calling would be an added advantage.
- Candidates having 1+ years of sales experience in IT sales or Data Center/Web hosting Company or Corporate IT B2B Technical Sales in Telecom field/Computer Hardware would be given preference.
- Fluent Communication Skill in English &Hindi (Both Written and Verbal).
- Knowledge of Hindi + other Indian languages would be good.
- Fresher’s can apply if they are technically sound and have a strong passion to sell technology gadgets both online as well as offline.
- A confident, energetic and determined approach with good interpersonal skills.
- Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive attitude
This would be a hard core sales and marketing job so those who are passionate in the area only need to apply. The person should be familiar with the computer hardware components and terminologies related to servers and network or have relevant experience in the same field.
Should be willing to travel across the country in relation with the Sales and promotion activities.