Brief description :
- A hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Analyze business requirements.
- Create test cases.
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience testing Mobile Applications (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process
- Using scripting to create automated tests
- Experience of, or interest in, working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- Passion for technology and software quality
- 1 - 2 years experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications
- Ability to write simple code to test applications
- Awareness of basic OO programming (Classes/Methods, Etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL
- An interest in business domain and key business drivers influencing quality of software applications
- The ability to work with Business Analysts and Project Managers to create and prioritize Test Plans.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with “Software Tester” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your Experience in years, Current Salary and Expected Salary in your email body.