Brief description :
- Cash Payments
- Bank Payments
- Journal Vouchers
- Revenue recognition and posting of necessary entries
- Verification and rectification of deficiencies of transaction
- Statutory compliances:
- GST - Monthly filings, reconciliations & payment
- TDS - Review of workings, payment on date and filings
- Professional Tax, ESI & PF - Review of workings and payment on date
Corporate Finance & Fund Management (Term Loan & working capital management) & Reporting
Audit & compliances including corporate governance
Project Finance & CAPEX Management
OPEX, Vendor & Customer management
Budgeting & Forecast Trends
Due Diligence / Compliance
Cost management & Product pricing
Executive Presentations for monthly board review
Internal controls through SOPs
Periodic review of Accounts Payables & Receivables
- Fixed Asset Register
- Calculation of depreciation as per New Companies act
- Posting of Depreciation entries in the books
- Physical Verification of Fixed Assets at regular intervals and
- reporting of variances
- Monitoring and closer of internal audit and any other audits initiated by government agencies.
- g.Closing of Statutory Audit by End of June every year
- h. Investor Compliances
- i. Familiar with drafting of agreements
- 1 to 3 Years of experience in Finance and Accounting teams in IT/ITES environment.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical skills.
- End-to-End understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices as per Income tax norms and RBI guidelines.
- Excellent knowledge of Tally, MS Office.
Interested Candidates please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Executive” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your Experience in years, Current Salary and Expected Salary in your email body.