Brief description :
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time.
- Working directly with other developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features. Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Ability to handle complex technical issues related to mobile app development.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in building native iOS/iPhone/iPad apps andmust have good knowledge of OOPs and iOS design patterns.
- Experience working on Storyboard, Push Notifications & In-App purchases.
- Should have worked on at least 3 applications on iPhone and presently available on AppStore.
- Hands of experience in streaming technologies such as WebRTC, OpenTok, EasyRTC, Kurento, Wowza etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge on multi-threading concepts, REST-based APIs using JSON Data handling and working with external libraries.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with “ iOS Developer
” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your Experience in years, Current Salary and Expected Salary in your email body.