Business Development Executive
Brief description :
- Responsible for end to end Sales Cycle Management, right from Lead Generation to Order Closures and follow up for payments. Should be aware and follow the SPANCO process.
- Must be responsible for achieving Quarterly and Yearly sales targets.
- Should be able to identify right customer segments and geographies to pitch our technology services and products.
- Develop and implement sales plans in order to win business of corporate clients and competitors. Find new business avenues for existing domains.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Business Development Executive within an IT. Prior experience in e-Learning industryis a plus.
- Ability to close sales and deliver concrete results. Proven track record of closing technology deals in excess of 30,000 USD on a consistent basis.
- Excellent experience in new customer acquisition, account management and additional business mining.
- Hands of experience in preparing business proposals, presentations, marketing collaterals and branding materials with the help of Designers and Content writers.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and verbal) outstanding interpersonal skills.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Executive” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your Experience in years, Current Salary and Expected Salary in your email body.