Brief description :
We are looking for talented Business Analyst to work with our tech team and our customers to translate their business needs to functional requirements and user stories. Those who are interested, please go through our job requirement below.
- Identify and evaluate the customers’ business problems and opportunities to propose solutions.
- Effective requirements analysis and prioritization, scope definition and business analysis work estimation.
- Prepare business proposals based on the customer’s business analysis.
- Maintain Excellent Client relationship.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), wireframes prototypes, system requirements specification (SRS) documents, and other functional documents.
- Effective Project management
- Interact with the technology team and help them understand the technical and business aspects of the solution.
- Prepare and execute presentations and project demo’s
- Performing New domain research
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with “Business Analyst” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your Experience in years, Current Salary and Expected Salary in your email body.
- 0 - 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst within an IT company in an outsource development model.
- Knowledge in preparing BA artifacts like Proposals, SRS, BRDs, Prototypes, User manual and Video tutorials.
- Basic understanding of documentation and prototyping tools.
- Should possess excellent Leadership and analytical skills
- Confident in working with all business levels & key decision makers.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and verbal) outstanding interpersonal skills is mandatory
- Knowledge in the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Should be able to handle Multiple Projects with ease.