Junior Dotnet Developer
Brief description :
- Full life-cycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Designing back end database structures for the system.
- Design and develop Database Programs like Stored Procedures, triggers etc.
- Recommend design and process improvements to make qualitative improvements.
- Maintain communication on product capabilities, limitations, and performance.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing team.
- Finding information about latest technologies that aid in the development of product and enhance their features in the long run.
- Generating stored procedures that are complex in nature for the software's maintenance purposes or updates.
- Maintain standards compliance.
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- Should be strong in ADO.NET
- Must be strong in Windows Services and Web Services (REST & SOAP).
- Proficient knowledge in designing and implementing web based distributed systems using RESTful APIs.
- Must be very strong in databases like SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Good knowledge in interfacing application components with RDBMS (SQL, Stored Procedures, Database Programming)
- Should be a Team Player.