Brief description :
Single-Point-of-Accountability for ensuring system up-time and „always-available-service”
- End-to-end managing, monitoring and maintaining of infrastructure in cloud
- Design and implement infrastructure for delivering and running web and mobile
- Build automation at various levels, including code deployment to streamline release process
- Single-Point-of-Accountability for all development and QA systems on site and in the cloud to build/improve a seamless and fully automated continuous integration environment to the development/QA team.
- You will be the champion in implementing a continuous delivery practice with an automated build, test, and deploy practice to accelerate mobile success
- Define and set process to identify performance bottlenecks or spike in any of the system performance
- Deploy and manage robust monitoring and alerting for entire infrastructure
- User and access management for Linux, version control systems and all other development/ production tools
- Install, setup and manage in-house version control system
Expertise with AWS in Cloud (EC2, VPC setup, RDS, SES, S3, IAM, etc)
- mySQL/RDS Administration including read replicas, backup, etc.
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache, DNS, Firewall, etc.
- Desirable AWS service experience: DynamyDB, SNS, Kinesis
- Strong experience in Linux (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Programming skills, bash or other scripting languages for automation
- Continous integration tools Bamboo, Jenkins
- Deployment automation
The candidate should be capable of handling projects independently as well as in a team environment with strong customer management and communication skills.
Experience: 4 + years
Qualification: Graduation in Computer Science/Equivalent
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Last Date for applying –21-April-2017
Contact Email: email@example.com