Brief description :
We are seeking a highly skilled Business Analyst who can identify the Client’s business requirements and business process flows and then translate them into comprehensive, accurate and quality software requirements/specifications
This position requires excellent communication, technical and independent working.
- Understand the business processes
- Design and implement the features (BRD, functional requirements, technical documents, release notes, etc.)
- Support QA for testing and conduct UAT
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Have an excellent understanding of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative), particularly in Requirements Management.
- Expert level knowledge in usage of tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and any of the UML modeling tools
- Knowledge in Microsoft Web Technologies will be an added advantage.
The candidate should be capable of handling projects independently with strong customer management and communication skills.
Experience: 3-4 years. Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Last Date for applying –21-April-2017
Contact Email: email@example.com