Brief description :
We are seeking a highly skilled Business Analyst who can identify the Client’s business requirements and business process flows and then translate them into comprehensive, accurate and quality software requirements/specifications
This position requires excellent communication, technical and independent working.
- Understand the business processes
- Design and implement the features (BRD, functional requirements, technical documents, release notes, etc.)
- Support QA for testing and conduct UAT
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Have an excellent understanding of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative), particularly in Requirements Management.
- Expert level knowledge in usage of tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and any of the UML modeling tools
- Knowledge in Microsoft Web Technologies will be an added advantage.
The candidate should be capable of handling projects independently with strong customer management and communication skills.
Experience: 3-4 years. Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation.
Walk in venue
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Last Date for applying –24-March-2017
Contact Email: email@example.com