IT Infra Specialist (Cloud services & MS Exchange Server)
Brief description :
- Hand on implementation of the Azure Operation dealing with IAAS Infrastructure ( VM's, Virtual Networking, Azure Services, Web Site Deployments) and deploying applications as PAAS (Websites, Web Roles and Worker Roles)
- Server virtualization such as VMWare ESXi, vSphere/Hyper V
- Maintain and Manage Windows Server environment , Active directory, Group Policy, AD replication
- Maintain & Manage Exchange Server 2013, O365, Spam filtering solutions
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Should be able to handle the work independently.
- Experience level above 8 years in similar roles
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Windows 2012 R2/Windows 2008 R2).
- Microsoft Windows IIS Webhosting, FTP hosting.
- Public DNS Service (ISC BIND & Windows DNS).
- Experience in MSSQL Database installation, backups, security permissions.
- Firewall Concepts & deep understanding of TCP/IP
- Ability to do R&D and learn latest technologies.
- Knowledge in PowerShell automation
- LAN/WAN/NOC Administration
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Post your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org