Information Security Consultant - Pre sales
Brief description :
- Liaising with account managers to meet customers and discuss the information security offerings of the firm.
- Architect and provide proposals for identified opportunities.
- Liaise with distributors/principals to develop strong understanding of products and solutions in the advanced threat protection space.
- Contribute to the Information security framework and Info sec practice strategy.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge and enable training of engineers on selected advanced security solutions.
- Design sales campaigns on selected solutions.
- Contribute to growth of the practice.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Risk Management, ISMS, Gap Analysis, Security architecture, Understanding of Advanced Threat Prevention solutions, SIEM, DLP, EDR, Antimalware, behavior analysis tools etc.
5 – 8 years of experience in the Information Security space with atleast 2 years of experience in Pre sales/ Sales with a system integrator or Information security consulting firm.
Self-starter, motivated and commercially inclined.
Strong presentation and communication skills.