Brief description :
SubHosting is seeking talented Test Engineers for its development center at Thiruvananthapuram The ideal candidate should have experience in testing through a full development life-cycle including designing, developing and implementing test plans and procedures.
Location: Technopark Phase 3 Campus, Thiruvananthapuram
- Must be able to produce Testing artifacts such as Test Plan, Test cases, etc.
- Knowledge of both agile and traditional project management principles & practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Collaborate with other software developers and operation engineers to solve technical challenges.
- Continuously learn and broaden your technical skill set with new technologies.
- Solid experience in Manual Testing with strong knowledge in QA concepts
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
- Expert in identifying & writing Test Scenarios, Test Cases
- Knowledge of automated testing tools and bug tracking systems
- Develop, implement and document testing strategies and outcomes
- Experience in working with Test Management tools.
- Complete team player
- Good documentation & communication skills.
- Flexible resource to work in multiple projects.
- Good interpersonal and liaison skills
- Qualification: Any Graduate, BE /BTech, MCA.
- Experience: 1 Year
How to apply
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with latest resume along with expected salary and notice period.
More about us: https://www.subhosting.net/about-us