Executive / Senior Executive - Finance (Treasury)
Brief description :
- Responsible for managing treasury/ banking functions.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Bank reconciliation and query resolution.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Treasury activities.
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
- Reporting on Treasury/ Banking function.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a graduate with 1 to 5 years of experience in relevant domain.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures.
- Working knowledge of ERP.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Familiar with accounting packages.
- Familiar with reporting methodologies.
- Experience in shared services environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude.
Walk in venue
Date : 9 December 2017
Time : 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Venue : RMESI, 8th Floor - Carnival Building, Technopark Trivandrum