Executive / Senior Executive - Finance (Accounts Payable)
Brief description :
- Responsible for managing Accounts Payable functions including employee expense reimbursement.
- Ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Vendor reconciliation and query resolution.
- Reporting on Accounts Payable function.
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a graduate with 1 to 6 years of experience in Accounts Payable processing.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures.
- Working knowledge of ERP.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Exposure to accounts payable.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- Familiar with accounting packages.
- Familiar with reporting methodologies.
- Experience in shared services environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem Solving.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude.
Walk in venue
Date : 9 December 2017
Time : 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Venue : RMESI, 8th Floor - Carnival Building, Technopark Trivandrum