Brief description :
- Design, execute and own a business critical data migration process.
- Acting as a technical lead offering technical mentoring, support and guidance to a small team of engineers.
- Resolving complex issues on enterprise scale live systems.
- Managing relationships with several divisions across RM.
- Strive to improve the efficiency of the migration service.
- The candidate must be able to work in the UK shifts.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a Graduate (preferably Computer related) with 5 to 7 years of experience in similar projects.
- Knowledge in any database and SQL.
- Team Management.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and time management.
- Customer focus.
- Process orientation.
- Familiarity with MS Office apps like MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Judgment and decision making, excellent planning, organizing & time management skills.