Software Engineer (C++,C#)
Brief description :
- Understand the requirements, design and develop C/C++, C# applications.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems independently.
- Lead a work stream independently.
- Communicate the daily progress of tasks and risks to stakeholders.
- Verification of code base and ensure the quality of code.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a graduate in any discipline with 2-5 years of experience in C/C++ and C#.
- Knowledge in C/C++, C#.
- Knowledge in OOP concepts.
- Experience in estimation.
- High levels of process ownership and process orientation.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Familiar with Linux.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Experience in Node JS is a plus.
- Experience in Kanban process.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn and pick up new applications and technologies.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach.
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Should be a team player with a co-operative outlook.