Brief description :
- Deliver HR services in line with business needs by providing generalist HR support and guidance to stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility of Employee Relations and HR Operations, Learning and development and corporate communications.
- Ensuring improving quality of HR.
- Responsible for Policy Formulation and Implementation.
- Accountable for management of compensation & benefits, performance management and career planning cycles.
- Ensuring legal compliance and up-to-date handbooks, contracts and policies.
- Handling grievances or policy related queries of the employees.
- Keep HR manager informed of any human resource related issues within the organization, which require attention.
- Improve quantifiable metrics in HR Performance.
- Maintain monthly reports and provide inputs regularly.
- Develop next level HR Professionals.
- Guide on conflict management and building relationships.
- Handle specific disciplinary or performance issues of employees.
- Uphold values of the organization.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Relevant educational qualifications in HR or related area desirable.
- A minimum of 8 years HR related work experience.
- Prefer a Business-HR orientation.
- Handled disciplinary and operational HR.
- Working knowledge of learning and development, employee engagement and recruitment.
- Worked on employee engagement initiatives and surveys.
- Systems or process orientation is necessary.
- Can show specific improvements through Six Sigma or other improvement initiatives in the HR area.
- Exposure to or involved in PCMM implementation will be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed influencing skills, with the ability to interact with all levels in the organization.