Brief description :
Must Have Skills:
- 7 or more years of experience in PHP development.
- Extensive experience with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL) or similar.
- Strong relational database skills.
- Strong objected-oriented programming experience.
- Expertise working with e-commerce like Magento, opencart, Zen Cart etc.
- Experience with CMS, WordPress theme and plug-in development.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend etc.
- Experience in version control systems like git.
- Experience in Integration with back end systems via web services.
- Experience with modern web technologies including cloud-based APIs and protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON).
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/ Kanban or similar project management methodologies.
- Proven passion for creating Internet applications with excellence and innovation.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and the software development life cycle.
- Experience in leading a team and should have good communication skills.
Add on Skills:
- Experience working with Angular JS.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, understanding of test driven development.
- Familiarity with Caching (opcode caching, object caching, Varnish).
- Familiar with dependency management using composer.
- Familiarity with relevant PSR standards.
- Good understanding of SEO and speed optimisation techniques.
- Knowledge of CI and associated tools.
- Working with Linux Server Environment (RHEL/CentOS/Amazon/Debian/Ubuntu).