Brief description :
A Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for all the process related activities in all the projects. This position is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility, self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
· QAM shall track the project to ensure compliance to procedure.
· QAM shall check the procedures and cross check whether proof for all the procedure activities are done properly.
· QAM shall track the occurrence of audits
· QAM will check if the project complies with all QA requirements
· Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
· Review current standards and policies
· Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
Technical and Business-Related Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Strong knowledge of SDLC
· Experience in establishing and maintaining processes and Standard Operating procedures in line with ISO 9001:2008/2015 (Good to have)
· Successfully execute process improvement projects across the organization
· Work with internal Departments to ensure that all business processes are compliant with all quality regulations.
· Mange the internal quality audit process, handle external audits
· Ensure compliance and process awareness of practitioners
· Good analytic, documentation and communication
· Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
· Ability to independently analyze extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and recommend a course of corrective action
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals
· Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner
· Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
• BTech Degree;
• 5-7 years experience a quality related field and 3 years experience in a supervisory or management position
• Any Quality Certifications desired ( PGDQM, ISO Lead Auditor etc )