Brief description :
We are looking for Project Manager profile with 8+ years of experience. If you are interested to apply for the role please drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Role/Job Description (Please fill in the exact role expected out of the candidate)
What roles and responsibilities will be performed by the selected candidate?
- Planning, risk analysis, scheduling, resource management, tracking
- Budgeting, allocation, forecasting, invoicing, and improving revenue productivity.
- Managing multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery in onsite-offshore delivery model
- Preparing project budget
- Review and approval of project plan and annexure (schedule, estimation)
- Approval of resources allocation and team formation (with roles for various team members)
- Analyzing and approving (or taking corrective action) the competency criteria of resources
- Manage the program’s budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensure proper sign Off of requirements with the customer
- Primary interface with the Client
- Monitoring the deployment of project team members at all milestones
- Interacting with other groups/departments/external groups for any project based requirements
- Managing, mentoring, and coaching team members and guide and motivate the team towards achieving individual and team aspirations
- Appraises team members in project and gives feedback to them and to senior management
- Functional leadership of the team, including recruitment, team/talent development, and skill set improvement, and mentoring.
What is the expectation from the candidate’s current role/profile?
- Should have worked with Engineering Projects
- Should have faced ISO/CMMI Audit as Auditee on project front
- Need good experience in PM tools and Estimation techniques (Any).
- Experience in maintaining client relationships.
- Creating new opportunities
- Expanding existing business opportunities
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Should possess excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Ready to travel.
Automation Engineer Stack (Requirement)
Good to Have
Ux, MES/ Host, M2M/ IoT, AI/ ML/ DL, Image Processing, Semiconductor, Automotive, FMCG, Medical
Standards (GEM, SECS, HSMS, E95), Best Practices, Architecture/ Big picture, Experience across multiple products/ tools, Pre-sales/ Proposals, Process/ Business Workflows
Should have experience in Engineering domain. Must have relevant experience as PM/APM at least for 2.5+ years. Must have prior experience all these levels.
Connectivity, Web, Cloud
MQTT, Azure, icloud, Amazon cloud, Apache Spark, IBM Watson, IBM Bluemix, OPC-UA; Tenser Flow
High level languages
C++, C#, Python, Objective C, Java, Jquery (Any object oriented language), Swift, JS, Angular J.S, Node J.S, HTML 5, Mongo DB, MySQL, SQL Server
Real time systems
PLCs, LabVIEW, Embedded C, Codesys, RTOS, Linux-hardware/ software, PIO, BeckHoff, Embedded systems, DSP, Microcontrollers
Lifelong learner, Innovator, Flexible IQ, Adaptability, Travel
Integrity, Respect, Quality, Commitment, Customer