Brief description :
- Planning, risk analysis, scheduling, resource management, tracking
- Very good in maintaining client relationships, creating new opportunities, expanding existing business opportunities, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Budgeting, allocation, forecasting, invoicing, and improving revenue productivity.
- Managing multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery in onsite-offshore delivery model
- Review and approval of project plan and annexure (schedule, estimation)
- Approval of resources allocation and team formation (with roles for various team members)
- Analyzing and approving (or taking corrective action) the competency criteria of resources
- Manage the program’s budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensure proper sign Off of requirements with the customer
- Primary interface with the Client
- Monitoring the deployment of project team members at all milestones
- Interacting with other groups/departments/external groups for any project based requirements
- Managing, mentoring, and coaching team members and guide and motivate the team towards achieving individual and team aspirations
- Appraises team members in project and gives feedback to them and to senior management
- Functional leadership of the team, including recruitment, team/talent development, skill set improvement, and mentoring.
- B.Tech/M.Tech with at least 8 years of work Experience.